Google things here!

Friday, August 6, 2010

The way the world is today kind of irritates me.

I was at home thinking today. I was thinking about my future and the future of the world. I realized that people today are not as productive as they were a long time ago. I hope that in the future, we will be more productive and active.

If I have children, I will teach them to be the best darn kids anyone will ever see. So here's what came to my mind. Lets start a virtual conversation taking place in the year 2038.

My kid: Daddy, can you please tell me what the world was like when you were a teenager?

Me: Of course. I remember it like this: People never exercised. They didn't really play much sports. They only watched it on TV while eating unhealthy foods.

My kid: Wow... today we all exercise and TV is mainly educational. We eat good food. How about school?

Me: Well, all that was a blur but I remember this: People never did their work. They misbehave and are too stuck-up. They get this thing called detention where you sit alone doing nothing if you were bad and most of them are proud for that.

My kid: That's not good. Were you that way?

Me: Of course not. Why would I have such a good kid then?

My kid: Aw, I love you, daddy!

Me: Me too!

Understand what I am saying? If our future is like today's, we may not have a future to look forward to. So everyone, let's help change the world by being more active, contributing to our community, and helping each other and the environment!

No comments: