Google things here!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

People who post stupid and useless comments irritate me!

I am a very internety person. I have been almost anywhere on the internet, so I know that a LOT of things let you post comments. A few examples are Youtube comments and the Cheezburger network website comments. In both of these places, I see comments that irritate the heck out of me. Here are the types of comments that irritate me:

"FIRST!!!" comments: People who do this deserve to die. They take up space, say things nobody cares about, and waste others' time reading it. If you ever do this anywhere, you will never get any more cake! If you do that on my blog, I will feed you brussels sprouts until you pop. I'll have to hose you off the walls, but I don't care!



You can find examples of those ALL OVER the Cheezburger network websites!

Spam-chain-mail comments: If you go on Youtube so often that you literally live there, you know what I mean. Here are some examples:

EX1:

MrSpammerz


(Marked as spam)

OMG U MUST TRY THIS! PRESS ENTER FIVE TIMES AND CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR 12.402 SECONDS AND TURN YOUR MONITOR ON AND OFF SIX TIMES THEN RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND POST THIS TO 400 OTHER PEOPLE AND YOU WILL MEET THE PERSON OF YOUR DREAMS ALONG WITH 5 MILLION DOLLARZ! OMGOMGOMG U MUST TRY IT NOW!!!!!!!!

EX2:


Spam4U

(Marked as spam)



WHOA TRY THIS!!!!1 SCREAM IN A MIRROR FOR 10 SECONDS THEN COUNT ALL THE SPOTS ON YOUR CEILING IN GERMAN WHILE LAUGHING MANIACALLY THEN SING ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT UNDERWATER IN GREEK THEN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR 5 SECONDS AND THEN POST THIS TO 666 OTHER PEOPLE THEN YOULL HEAR A BIG CRASH. LOOK FOR WHERE IT CAME FROM AND YOULL SEE THE PERSON OF YOUR DREAMS!!!! U MUST TRY IT WITHIN 6:28 MINUTES OTHERWISE A CLOWN WILL KILL U AND EAT YOUR FAMILY!

NEVER post these where I can see it! I WILL find you and all the people you know and get someone to stab you while setting you on fire while I shoot you with an AK-47!




Here's the world's most accurate chart about this:

I made it! :)

No comments: