Google things here!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Something that happened a long time ago but I still remember irritates me!

I know how much the kids in my neighborhood love Friday, especially during the school year. As soon as they come back from school at 3:00 PM, all the parents would go to party city and buy all sorts of supplies. Then they come back to set up a party. Why? Because there's no school tomorrow. THE PARENTS. CELEBRATING. NO SCHOOL TOMORROW. It doesn't make sense to me. I thought parents WANT their kids in school, the way I want it. They can have fun, but not all they want.

The party they have is not the "normal" type, just like mentioned in a previous post. It's the kind that is completely chaotic, loud, disorderly, waste of money, and reasonless.

Here's what happened one night:

I had to take my dog outside to pee because she was whining. It was 1 AM. Then, much to my surprise, I saw at least a dozen little kids come out of "Party central". (Look back 3 posts to see what I mean by party central.) One boy who was on his way back to his house happened to pass me and I stopped to interview him.

ME: Hi there, what was going on there?

BOY: We were partaaayyyyin'!! *Moves arms around and swivels abdomen*

ME: Why?

BOY: 'Cuz theres no school tomorrow.

ME: Ok. *Boy walks away*

THAT'S. SO. STUPID!!!! Something about all this makes me madder than a bee in a fake flower! I just can't point it out!

No comments: