Google things here!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My neighbor who throws trash out late at night irritates me!

Apparently, they don't seem to understand that throwing a big box of empty glass beer bottles with great force into a recycling bin already full of other glass items at 10:30 when the world is sleeping will wake anyone up. The worst part is, they woke me up. See why:


Just last night they did it for the hundredth time already. My window was open because it was a hot summer night. I was almost asleep until the mother of all clatter 'n shatter noises awoke me. Next time they do that, I will react quicker and shout something at them before they go inside. If it happens again, I will have a water gun ready. One more and I will throw a glass bottle at them! One last time and I may explode!

No comments: