Google things here!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One more reason why cats irritate me!

Here's a recap of the other reasons cats irritate me.

One of my neighbors has 3 black cats. They are always free roaming and invading my property. They hide under my car, go in my backyard, and occasionally poop in my lawn. I was sorta-kinda ok with these cats, until last night around midnight.


I was sleeping with my window open because it was a little too warm. I had been awake much longer than usual and I was totally tired out. Suddenly, THIS happened to rudely awaken me and completely shatter the silence outside that has been there since sunset.


Then as suddenly as it happened, dead silence came back.

 It turns out a stray cat has picked a fight with one of the free roaming black cats. I wanted to scream out the window. I wanted to pour cold water on the cats. I wanted to stuff both of them into one jar and ship the jar to Switzerland. But I couldn't scream because there is already too much noise thanks to the cats. I didn't want to go outside and chase them around with cold water because I was still tired. And I may get arrested for animal abuse if I ship them off. WHAT CAN I DOOOO?!

No comments: