Google things here!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Spoiled children irritate me!

This is another blog containing exaggeration.

If you have kids, you probably have already felt the urge to give them all expensive things so you can show off to others how much nice things your kids have. That's ok, but don't keep on showing me over and over how your kids are so spoiled and don't let your kids brag to me all day about their ipod(s).

If you came here for pictures, say yay because I have some!


There are already at least 4 kids under 10 living near me that have ipods.



One of them ALSO has an iphone.



I'm sure they MIGHT have laptops.



Exaggeration begins now.



Maybe they only some stuff made of gold or at least gold-plated.



I'm the only person in the vicinity with a Mercedes-Benz.



That better not be mine.



I need a floating mansion.



No exaggeration with the above picture!

So to summarize, STOP BUYING EXPENSIVE STUFF FOR YOUR KIDS! 6 year old girls want to watch Dora, not play with ipads and the such! 8 year old boys want a skateboard or some normal toy, not bricks of gold! And I want you guys to stop with the buying ridiculously expensive things for them!

No comments: