Google things here!

Monday, August 16, 2010

It irritates me when I cannot find my sister!

Today, she decided to go outside and play with some of our neighbors. I tried to find where she was and had a lot of trouble doing that. See the maps for what I mean. (The red dot is me and the green one is my sister.)


Here I am, just out of my house. I try a few places to see where she is. Then I get to the house she is actually in.



By the time I get there, she has left to play with somebody else.



I go there to check because the people in the previous house say they saw her go there. But when she went there, they weren't home. I figured that out too.



So she went to the house where I am now but there is a pool party and she isn't in there. So she went waaaay over there to another house. I am getting very annoyed at this point.



This person she was just at never wants to play. He is a hermit now. So my sister went home. I checked at the hermit's house and they said she just left. I give up and go home because it is very unlikely she would go in any houses that she has not been in yet.



I'm home and there she is unaware that I have been hunting for her. Heck, she is unaware I left the house! No wonder she was confused when she heard me come in. I let out all my rage and frustration at her.

No comments: