Google things here!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

People who stick paper in my door and people who throw those little pebble-filled bags on my driveway irritate me!

Wow, a looong title! Anyways, you're pretty familiar with those random people who just walk up to your door and stick a paper in it. I'd like to stick paper in YOUR door! I'll find you and all your junk papers and stuff em in your door so that when you open it, you'll have to spend an hour shoveling it out!

Everyday when I open the door, two or three junk papers fall out of my door and I have to waste a minute picking them up and taking them on an amazing journey to the garbage bin. STOP WASTING MY TIME!

Here are some examples of random junk people stick in my door. I was gonna make more, but I couldn't think of any. This is enough anyways.

I don't even have flowers, thanks to the neighbor kids!

I like pizza but this is still annoying.

Whoopee! I... HATE JUNK!!!!

Personally, I find it creepy that all my neighbors always hire unknown landscapers to do all the work either because they are never home or are too lazy.

Then don't put it in my trash can! You keep it!

I began to run out of ideas at this point.

These are those pebble-bags containing business cards that end up in the trash.

No comments: