Google things here!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Kids who enjoy tormenting me irritate me!

Two particular kids both living in the same house 2 houses east from me seem to enjoy tormenting me. Everyday, even if I'm outside sitting still or even napping, as long as either kid sees me, they'll come to attack. The boy is more likely to hit and punch. His little sister is more of a spitter and pincher. Here is a poorly drawn chart about what they do to me.


Here is a kid spitting on me:


Here is one punching me:



Here is one with crazy hair biting my arm:



My legs:


My feet:


I might have figured out why they act so violently towards me. All of them are learning Karate and are only on either the white or yellow belt. They use me as a practice subject because I'm "big". (Why are all these kids learning Karate? I don't get it.)

Even though I don't do Karate, I even know a basic rule. Karate is for defense only, never attack. Here is my definition of attack and defense:

ATTACK:

*kid gets a stick*
*finds an innocent person*
*WHAM*

DEFENSE:

*person senses oncoming attack*
*holds fist up*
The kid's senses are too slow to make him stop running towards his subject when he sees the fist.
*face slams into fist*
*innocent person continues reading their newspaper*
*MOMMY!!!!!!*

These two kids ALWAYS attack me. I NEVER attack them. I don't defend myself because that'll make them hurt themselves and I am the one to blame.

No comments: