Google things here!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

All day pool stupidness and beach madness!

I'm feeling geeky today so this post will be charts and graphs.

One family living across the street and 2 houses right from me has way too much fun. (That "party central" house I mentioned a long time ago.) They are currently in a perpetual cycle of fun. This cycle completely disregards and throws out any and all school, education, learning, discipline, sleep, and anti-fun related items. It looks like this:

This wheel graph represents a complete 24-hour cycle. Not 12-hour.

You start at the very, very top (Top of vertical line.) and go clockwise. Red is total chaotic playtime. Blue is pool stupidness. Green is packing boatloads of beach-related items into their car. Yellow is beach madness. This is showing that they arrive at the beach around 6 AM and leave at night.

Here are more graphs. I hope they get my point across.




The following graphs are irrelevant but I wanted to put them here anyways. I also hope they get a point across.



This is part of the reason why I'm never gonna have kids and why I continue to hate and hate and hate my neighbors.

And one last thing I cannot understand is WHERE IS THEIR FREAKING DAD?! HOW CAN THEY MAKE MONEY?!?! The mom spends all day taking them to the beach. Fuel is not free. Electricity for heating the pool is not free. Water for the pool is not free. Pool supplies are not free. Beach supplies are not free. The parking fee at the beach is not free. The food to give the idiot children huge energy is not free. There is no way she can "work" from home when at the beach all day. Besides, I don't believe in that working from home crap. All I know is the ads about it annoy the shit outta me.

No comments: