Google things here!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My parent's reactions to my grades irritate me!

Today, I made the mistake of showing my parents my good grades. You may ask why it's a mistake. They think I am absolutely perfect and it is impossible to for me to get a 99.9999999999%. They couldn't believe their eyes when they saw this:


Both my mom AND dad completely freaked out. This is an underestimation of their reaction:


Afterwards, I got a really long lecture about various crap I don't even need. Then they explained other crap and told me about burdens and responsibilities. I used to have a rather small burden but they put a massive burden and huge amount of responsibilities on me from today on. I'm only almost 14 and they expect me to do all this crap I'm not even familiar with. Now I have to live like a 25-year old all of a sudden because I missed 1 point and they "predicted" what would happen. So I made one damn mistake on an assignment. What the hell do you mean by "If you continue at this rate"?! You think when I make a mistake then suddenly it becomes routine and F's accumulate? What the FUUUUUUCK. Here are some visuals below.

I used to be like this.

Now I'm like this.

I'm so pissed and confused that I might as well eat a sandwich.

No comments: