Google things here!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Spinning cars.

I've decided to make my blog post titles a little differently now. Anyways, it's not about any spinning car. It's about the one that belongs to the stupid kids.

Everyday when school is out, they all pack into one single car that smells of fermented poop and old apple sauce. All 14 of them. In ONE car.

When they arrive home, they don't stop. They rush into the culdesac at breakneck speeds and spin around so fast that that car is now on two wheels. They keep spinning. and spinning. and spinning.

(Click on it if you need to see it better.) The blue rectangle is where their
car should be. It's probably somewhere involving water. And fun.





I just hope one day some sort of official comes and gives them a traffic ticket for reckless driving. I also hope that the car finally tips over one day and all the kids die. On film. Posted to YouTube. With 200 million views and hundreds of thousands of likes verses a few dozen dislikes. I'm gonna see if I can tape that. Goodbye and fuck stupid kids.

http://toyotasimulator.com/

No comments: