Google things here!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Creepy dude

People used to think of me as creepy, but not much more; the primary reason being I don't follow others around anymore. My definition of creepy is someone who is very quiet, always wears a gray/black jacket or coat, and stands 10 feet the girls all the time. One kid at school fits this category. He is in two of my classes and cannot keep his distance during lunch.

Beginning of lunch

This is a diagram of a typical lunch. A group of girls and the creepy dude. (Red dot) I keep an eye on him from a distance to make sure he doesn't do anything rapey, because one of my favorite girls is almost always in there and I don't want him touching her. (I'm the black dot)

10 minutes into lunch

He moves away because he knows I'm watching him. He moves away and closer to the girls at the same time. I move accordingly and still at a distance.

20 minutes into lunch

He continues to move away from me and closer to the girls. I continue to keep him in my sight. At this point, he's like this:

This picture was not made by me and I have nothing to do with it. It
belongs to Allie Brosh of http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com.

Near end of lunch

He is clearly being way too close. I am clearly upset. And just before he can say anything or make a move, the bell rings. I went up to one of the girls and asked her if he is scary. She said, "Ya, that dude scares the shit outta me!" So then I run to class and slap creepie as I go.

---

I have noticed he has mostly stopped acting like this now. Girls are sensitive and don't like these kind of threats, so they either "attacked" him or told someone important. He probably is bothering others now.

P.S. If your initials are H.C. and you're in my 1st period bio class, this kid is in our class. The creepy guy is also in my 4th period PE. There's a lot of cute and pretty girls in this class and a couple of cheerleaders. He never leaves them alone.

P.S.S. If you, the creepy boy, are reading this, if you really want a girlfriend that badly, talk to them, don't scare them.

And by the way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

No comments: