Google things here!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Something that happened yesterday irritates me!

You already know that my neighbors and their kids enjoy partying. Yesterday was one of my neighbor's kid's birthday. They had a party that began around 6:00 PM and was supposed to last until late at night, but it was interrupted by an uncomfortably close brush fire. After that, the details become blurry to me. All I know is they resumed at some point and had a sleepover.

Here's what irritated me. They invited ALL the girls EXCEPT for my sister. She is nice, just lazy. I wanted her to go so she made ME go ask them if she was invited because she is usually to shy when it comes to going up to someone else's door. A kid answered and told me: "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... maaaaaybeeeeee... sortaaaaa... You can come back and check after 10." TEN?!?!?! You're trying to not let her in, eh?! Well try again. Nobody leaves out my sister, even if she irritates me daily.

PS: When I went to their door, I noticed there were no adults in the house. UNSUPERVISED KID PARTY?! I think not. I said to myself: "The adults better go back in before the kids "burn the house down"." I said that before I knew the fire started. And lo and behold, 5 minutes later, a brush fire started just a couple miles away. I should have said "...before the kids turn the house upside down".

No comments: