Google things here!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

This irritates me almost every morning.

My sister keeps on losing her everything. She always wakes up really early to find every last one of her possessions. Then the shouting.











Note: All the above events do not happen in order. I have never seen someone who wakes up then goes bouncy ball hunting proceeded with remote control searching then a towel request. Then how do fruit bars go with towels? And a can of what? And please don't tell me what the toilet paper is for.


All this shouting wakes me up and I am cranky.



She doesn't take yelling very well.



So then I need to put up with THIS.



PS: Even though it is 10:30 PM right now, I made this because I couldn't sleep and I knew it would probably happen tomorrow anyhow.

No comments: