Google things here!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

It irritates me when my sister plays Fireboy and Watergirl!

Fireboy and Watergirl is an online flash 2-player platform game that my sister is addicted to. She plays it all day, everyday and that stupid, repetitive music is beginning to get to me.


When she plays it, she feels that the harder you press the WASD and arrow keys, the faster your character moves and the higher it jumps. She's all: "YAY! Pressing the keys 38 times harder makes me run like lightning and I will jump through the roof!"




When she plays the game, I can hear the keyboard creaking very loudly. Often, she gets a bit too enthusiastic and accidentally dies.




Then she comes crying to me for help. I say no and she cries even more. Eventually, I need to help otherwise she will flood the house with tears!




So then I go to the computer and quickly close the game and run and hide in a closet with giant earplugs preparing for the world's loudest and possibly last (If it kills everyone) scream.

No comments: