Google things here!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Repetitive, reoccurring, and long TV ads irritate me!

I've had enough of these two particular TV ads:

Pillow Pets

Ok, so they are cute and fuzzy pillows. I'm fine with that. What I'm not fine with is the fact that this ad is too long and the narrator keeps on repeating herself! You don't need to say the purpose and use of the pillows 3 times and you don't need to say the website and phone number 5 times!!

Your Baby Can Read

It's a product that helps teach babies to read. That's cool. What's not cool is the unnecessary length of the ad and it's repetitiveness. Just like the Pillow Pets one, the narrator doesn't need to repeat himself!

Here's a chart I made. The whole bar represents an average ad break.

Should I have put parentheses around the S in "ads"?

Oh yes, your welcome for the free advertisement, Pillow Pets and Your Baby Can Read.

No comments: