Google things here!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Certain things on the internet irritate me!

Ok, i've just had a big freakout. Why? I have been trying to hack one of my online games for weeks. Cheat engine doesn't work, so I went on google and did all sorts of searches. I click the first result. It is a video. The video's quality is horrible and the description is only a link to where the cheats should be. Also, dozens of tags separated with spaces are IN THE DESCRIPTION and have nothing to do with the link, video, or anything else. So I click the link. It takes me to a shady looking website. I don't like shady looking websites. So I go ALLLL the way back to my google results and try something else that looks less shady. Then guess what? I have to fill in a totally useless quiz with a title like: "What (insert a movie/tv show) character are you?" or "Are you stupid/being cheated/fat/dumb" or "When will you (something that happens that isn't good)?" I fill it in and insert my phone number hesitantly. Then I need to put in a PIN number. After that, I have to fill in MORE useless offers just to go back to the cheat download page and it is almost mocking me with the words "Sorry, you didn't complete the quiz yet! Please finish it!" I am frustrated now. I now need to text STOP to all those stupid offers. I go back to google and try more results and repeat the above. Eventually, I run out of relevant results and change my search and repeat THE WHOLE FRICKIN THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN until my head explodes!





Yeesh, I need some ice cream to cool my head off!



No comments: