Google things here!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Don't freak out, this is an important update.

As you know, my blog is about things/people that irritate me. (Mostly people) Here's what the update is about.

If you believe I have been talking about you in a bad way, (Which I have) it could just be a coincidence and have nothing do do with you. However, on the slim chance someone I have been talking about badly actually finds my blog and gets all angry, don't worry. I have never pointed any fingers and never mentioned your name badly. Also, the pictures I draw are never meant to look like anybody I know.

The only way others find can find out who I am specifically talking about is if you personally leave a comment saying "Hey! I'm this person's really bad neighbor!!!"

You can do that, it's not my fault you revealed yourself.

PS: I mentioned 2 names in one of my neighbor posts but they were good people that never did things to irritate me.

No comments: