Google things here!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Spiders irritate me!

A stupid spider in my backyard has been irritating me. Every morning, I wake up to check my grape vine. And in the wooden gate thing, there's a huge spider web.






I pick a stick up and whack it down. No ripe grapes yet. I come back to see again in the evening, and guess what? He built his stupid web again, just at another angle in the same place! So just for the fun of it, I mess it up again. This has been happening to me for about 2 weeks now. I plan to actually kill him at the start of week 3. Oh yes, I just remembered. While I was whacking it down in the early morning, I heard giggling next door. ITS 6 AM! WHY ARE 3 STUPID LITTLE KIDS MESSING AROUND?! This is one of the reasons I hate my neighbors and their children.

No comments: