Google things here!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Children trying to sell junk to me irritate me!

For the past few days, a couple of kids have been walking through the neighborhood unsupervised and trying to get people to but their useless junk.


At first, the items they are selling are fine. Then they run out of "good" items and begin selling whatever they find and the prices and/or items just keep on getting more ridiculous.




Ew. Bread is BOOOORIIINGGGG.




MY flower petals?! Seriously?!




NO!! I HATE LEAVES!




This is preposterous.




NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!




I really hope your cats didn't do that. If they did, I'm gonna shove it in your face!




I've had enough!







THAT is pathetic! Do you know what is more pathetic? This:




Yay! 25¢!!! I'M GONNA BUY A GUMBALL NOW!

(Once, they were selling seashells for 5¢ each and one kid gave them $5! Then they didn't know how to make change! Really pathetic!)

PS: Wanna know how to make the "¢" symbol? For Windows computer, hold down either Alt key and on the number pad, press 0162. Alt-0162 = ¢.

No comments: