Google things here!

Monday, July 19, 2010

My neighbor living one house west of me irritates me!

The first neighbors living in that house were my friends. I liked them. They were from Finland. The two kids living there had names I believe to be Maiyu and Hannah. They moved back to Finland when I was about 7. Then some weird family moved in next. I had been particularly irritated by their little girl. All she does is pick every last flower from our gardens to make a crappy bouquet for her brother.






I never even saw their parents. They just never came out. They began to pack up for moving away late at night a few years ago. Our whole family was woken up really late by several loud bangs to see the girl running away from our driveway. It turned out she was throwing all her unwanted items at OUR door!






IRRITATION! When they were gone, the worst neighbors so far moved in next and remain to this day. They are two stupid, spoiled little girls who never shut up and never go to sleep, their dad, their mom who is never home, their stupid "auntie" mary who likes to warn all the stupid kids when they are playing outside like idiots that a really slow car that a snail could beat is coming by yelling "CAR!!!!!". We have eyes, you crazy person!






They also have a little baby sister who seems nice. It is clear that the youngest of the older girls is a bad influence to her. That girl is a pure devil. Here is my analysis of her: Spoiled - 800% Stupid - 10% Evil - 100000% Loud - 6000% Bossy and/or sassy - 20000%

I just wish they would all disappear and be gone forever.

P.S. The only bad neighbors in my entire neighborhood are the ones living next to ME! WHY?! TELL ME, WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE MEEE?!?! *makes sad face*

No comments: