Google things here!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

People who type like idiots irritate me!

Don't talk to me if you talk like this:

How nerds type:
1M G0NN4 G0 2 TH3 $T0R3!!!111 (I'm gonna go to the store!)

Why must people type like this? In my opinion, it is way easier and faster if you type in a normal way. Typing like that actually seems harder because you have to find the numbers to replace the letters and look for the symbols.

How lazy-and-in-a-rush people type:
th dog wnt ovr thr thn it dg a hle (The dog went over there then it dug a hole.)

First of all, have you heard of capitals? (Not this: TH DOG WNT OVR THR THN IT DG A HLE. That is even stupider.) Second, please use punctuation! It can be very confusing without punctuation. And stop leaving out almost every vowel!

How super nerds type:
ŧЋэ qџį¢Ҝ БЯФЩπ ғỚҖ ĵΰΜφ$ Ө√€® ά І@ŽΫ Dỏģ (The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.)

It may make you look super cool to you, but to me, it is a mish-mash of various symbols an letters from at least three different languages that makes absolutely no sense at all to me and makes you look retarded. Also, it is extremely inefficient. It took me ten minutes to open the character map, find all the symbols, and put them together while typing "The quick brown fox jump over a lazy dog" takes LESS than 10 SECONDS!

If I meet someone on the internet, I assume that person is average until they type like a super-noob-nerd-idiot-thing. (HA! I don't make all my O's into zeros. n00b ---> noob)

AVERAGE:

DEFINITELY NOT AVERAGE:

No comments: