Google things here!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FRIENDS?!?!

You've all heard of the new Halo Reach and Call of Duty: Black Ops games. If you haven't, then YOU'RE A HOBO WHO EATS FRUITCAKES AND APPLE SAUCE!!


These two games are ruining me and all the girls. Before either game came out, me and my friends would always talk about things I have interest in and have a good laugh and go like "DAAAAHHHHHHWAAAWAWAAHAHW" to random people. Now, all my friends are away in little clusters discussing how they "pwned" someone and got a "killstreak" instead of screaming randomly at people with me. I THINK I AM THE ONLY BOY LEFT WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THESE GAMES AND DOESN'T PLAN TO, which means MY girl wouldn't be so lonely as the others. And being the rare individual who doesn't play either game and doesn't plan to, I seem even more unusual, as if I wasn't unusual enough to begin with and I should start playing these games to "fit in". NO. I HAVE A LIFE.

And as I mentioned with all the boys away in their little "meetings", the girls are too lonely. I feel bad for them.



No comments: