Google things here!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little kids can be thieves!

This post is brought to you by: The Random Word Generator (Generated word was "thief".)

One example of thieving little kids is when a very jealous girl (because she doesn't have nice things) of age 7 trespassed into her neighbor's house and stole dozens of toys. The girl seemed to be home alone that day. The only person in the neighbor's house at the time was a 10 year old whose parents were also out that day. I witnessed everything, but it had nothing to do with me directly.

The boy went outside to get the mail and left the door slightly open. He didn't want to get locked out. As soon as he was out of sight, I could see the girl who was already peering out her second-story window suddenly disappear and pop out her front door.


She then proceeded to dash towards his house and creep along the side.


She slid inside without even moving the door like she wanted to leave no evidence except for her scent trail and missing toys. She came out in 15 seconds holding a mountain of things, all things that she would want. How could've she found EVERYTHING she ever wanted in 15 seconds? It's like she has trespassed inside before to do some scouting and see what she could grab, but didn't take anything YET. As a matter of fact, I did indeed see her near his house an hour before.


She looked like this when coming out. She was struggling with many things but got everything into her house very quickly. I hate skilled little kids.

The next day, I saw the boy storm out of his house looking pissed as hell. He went up to the girl's house and knocked loudly on the door. Fortunately, her parents were home at the time. Normally, she would not answer the door and behave very rudely if her parents weren't home. If she did answer, she would spit all over you then say "NO!" and slam the door, no matter who was at the door. This is what I think was happening before he knocked on the door.

Playing calmly.

Then...

Her "OH SHIT!" face.


Who wouldn't notice a huge lump in the rug? Blind people. Anyways, she got in huge trouble and I haven't seen or heard her since.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another theft involved incident about a year ago affected me AND my sister.

I was in middle school at the time. My school had this little place where you could buy those Japanese erasers. My sister likes Japanese stuff, because they're "cute and colorful". And sometimes fishy. I bought an eraser for a dollar each if she didn't irritate me the day before and gave it to her when I got home. She accumulated over 40 by the time the theft happened. Those were all her favorites.

She was outside showing them to a friend that day. I was there too. Then this little girl came up to us out of nowhere and asked if she could count them. This girl is the evil one that lives next to me and looks like a "peachy-pie angel" on the outside, but is the devil inside. My sister, being the dumb girl she is, allowed her to count them. WHY WOULD YOU LET SOMEONE RANDOMLY COUNT YOUR VALUABLES? IT'S SUCH A SUSPICIOUS QUESTION! As she was counting them, I noticed a very large box shaped lump in her pocket. I asked her what it was and she said, "It's daddy's cell phone. Go away!" YOU GO THE FUCK AWAY, BITCH! Don't talk to your superiors like that! And if it is a cell phone, why do YOU have it? It's daddy's!

Problem is, cell phones are NEVER 3 inches thick!

Then somehow, she put all her favorites into the "cell phone" without me seeing and teleported the "cell phone" into her house, without me seeing!

Soon, my sister realized that some were missing. There was only about 20 left. The ones that disappeared were ALL the hamsters, ALL the fruits, ALL the sweets, and ALL the pink ones. Coincidence? I THINK NO. And how could so many erasers suddenly vanish into nowhere without us knowing? We all spread out searching. The evil girl even offered to help search in the most polite voice. She quickly exclaimed, "The hamsters are gone!!!" as if to seem even more innocent. Then, I assume she waited for us to move farther away to search so she could take even more.

After a while, my sister burst out in tears and I took her home. I heard the evil girl mutter "Stupid crybaby" and run inside.

Finally, we admitted to ourselves that she had to have took them in a very ninja-like way and we went to tell our dad. He was pissed.

His exact words.

Finally, we got devil-girl to confess and she submissively brought us every eraser but the strawberry, as we found out that night. We assumed her disgusting friend ate it by then.



P.S.: It turned out her disgusting friend didn't eat it. Several months later, we were at their house for a St. Patrick's Day party. The kids were playing wildly in the backyard and I was poking though a random open box filled with plastic toys. Then, right there at the bottom of the box, was the long lost strawberry, completely unscathed. I was bewildered and rushed it to my sister. We both grinned and ran home. Talk about lucky!

THE END! :D

No comments: