Google things here!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

IWASHIGHLASTNIGHT

No, not really. But I'm really good at pretending to be. !!!ICECREAM!!!




As the night progressed, I slowly descended into psychological chaos. I decided to try and draw a tree for NO reason at all.

I tried to draw a tree, but this happened.

2nd attempt at drawing a tree.

I gave up and tried to draw a fractal instead.

Fail. But being high allows you to draw photo-realistically!

Since I was "high", familiar objects became unfamiliar. I found a "OMGOMGITSABOX" lying on the floor. I saw a red button. I pushed it. It's safe to say that was a mistake.




The beeping set me off. I turned into a manic, right after scribbling on the wall behind me.

Then familiar sounds became unfamiliar, too.


Just like the box, the incessant dinging threw me into insanity.

The only words I could think of were:


After that "episode", I calmed down and found where the dinging was from. And our couch ended up in the toilet.


My sister.


I short-circuited again.



I calmed down again after 36 minutes.


At this point, the highness was wearing off. And my sister drew a crappy rainbow on the wall.




This video sums it all up. A lot of chaos and confusion, then you go right back where you started.


No comments: