Google things here!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yet another reason I don't understand my sister!

She "anticipates" the wearing-down, breaking, or using up of anything. How, you may ask? LIKE THIS:

Let's pretend we bought a car. We know cars eventually get covered in mud, scratches, and dents. So she falls out of the sky with a disc sander, buckets of mud, and a hammer. Now our car is a mess.

Now let's say we bought a new TV. Then out of nowhere, she runs out with a bat and smashes it. Why? This is probably what she will say: "It will break someday so I'll prevent that by breaking it now!" That makes no sense at all. Why would you rather break something instantly rather than let it break after years?

And last, imagine we bought a huge tank apple juice. Next thing we know, my sister pops out of another room shouting "WWWAAAAIITTTTT!!!!!!" with a long hose. The hooks the hose up and runs it into the sewer and drains out the whole tank. Then she says, "Well, we're all gonna use it up someday so I prevented that!" Still makes NO sense at all!

Tell me what you think of this and how I should react.

No comments: