Google things here!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I DON'T GET IT.

This isn't exactly something that irritates me. It's just annoying how all the boys brag about it and that I don't understand it.

Why do all the boys at my high school join water polo JUST so they can wear a Speedo? To me, Speedos are unacceptable and humiliating. Also, it looks like a one-way ticket to pool-wedgie town. I figured that they do this so they can show off to the girls. Here is the problem.


First, you show yourself off proudly to some girls. Confident about the way you look, you expect them to go "Oooooh...." *feels body*, but this happens instead.

I've never drawn females this detailed before in my blog.

They stare. He waits for their response.


Not what he expected. Suddenly, his pride and proudness shrivels up like a burning spider and is replaced with pure awkwardness and shame. Lots and lots of shame.


Regretting that he did that, he stands there. Just standing. With people staring. A few moments later, he slowly walks away to somewhere secluded and trys to figure out what happened and why.


No comments: