Google things here!

Monday, September 20, 2010

My sister's Club Penguin addiction irritates me!

It's official. Club Penguin is her legal drug. She is totally addicted to it, cannot stop, and will never get enough. Here is a comic I made in half an hour:






I wake up far before her everyday, so I am expecting her to come dashing downstairs any moment.



Here comes her lame excuse that she uses all the time. It's like when she sees kids outside playing like baboons, she says "CAHN AH RAHDE MAH BAHKE????" (Can I ride my bike?), but she really means "Can I go play in one of the stupid kid's houses without permission?" And she uses the same excuse every time. Same with CP.



So I let her in for a short time. But then she realizes her "poofles" are fine and the time just gets away from her.






As you know, teachers always call on people who aren't paying attention, as in this case.



She was so focused on CP that this comes out of her mouth:

(Banshee-teacher)




The following picture could either be me, my mom, my dad, or the teacher.


And that's part of the reason why my sister is a total idiot.

No comments: