Google things here!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

People who do drugs irritate me!

Wherever you go in public, you're bound to come across a person indulging in a cigarette. And as people say, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." That's true, but I think it should be "Where there's smoke, there's LUNG CANCER!"










Often, I just leave those smokers alone and go somewhere else or set up a fan. However, if I'm approached by a drug dealer, (which has never happened and I hope it doesn't) the following ensues:





He said the word "crahck" but I blew him away with a (too) firm "NO!!" and I can shoot lightning from my mouth!

So you hear that, dealers? You just might get blow away into a bunch of random spikes. And for those of you who already do this crap, FRRRNRRRGRRRHRRNNG!

So remember kids, this drug stuff gets you yelled at! (And that's not good.)

No comments: