Google things here!

Friday, September 17, 2010

My irritating school day!

This post is brought to you by: Jamal.

I'm a high school freshman now. I sometimes have a bad day, but that bad stuff is normally offset by good things.

PERIOD 1 - Biology

My bio teacher told us that for every year in our age, that is the number of minutes he has our quality attention. He was right. I listen attentively then become all "meh" after 10-15 minutes. That's when everything fades out.


PERIOD 2 - Honors Geometry

This is one of my favorite classes. I usually participate the whole time. But for some odd reason that I may never figure out, even I fade out sometimes.





PERIOD 2.5 - BREAK

We have a 10 minute break after period 2. I use this time to go "grocery shopping" at the ever-so-convenient student store. Unfortunately, people get there before me even though my class is close to it. Those people tend to be the indecisive seniors.




After that dilemma is over, I head on to 3rd period.

PERIOD 3 - HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH

I am ok with this class. My teacher says that keeping the room cool (cold) helps students stay alert. She is right, especially since the air vent blows right on me. But I fade out a lot in this class and it is annoying. The reason? Constant, relatively quiet hums or whirs from the AC unit tend to make people sleepy.




PERIOD 4 - ENS (P.E.)

This is my absolute favorite class. I run around, hop around, spin around, roll around, and do pretty much anything to use energy up. I also like this class because of the girls. They show me a lot of attention. This offsets a lot of the previous stress from other classes. Other reasons I like this class is because we swim and lift weights and run which is FUN!





PERIOD 4.5 - LUNCH

After P.E., I have lunch. I used up all my energy during P.E. and need food badly. Luckily, the lunch line is 15 seconds from where we wait for the bell, so I get there before all the runners arrive. When I receive my food, I eat voraciously.




After eating, I go to hang out with my friends for a few minutes and have some good laughs. Then I buy cheese popcorn, eat it all, then go hang out with my favorite gals. This is usually the end of the fun.

PERIOD 5 - CAD

CAD is computer aided drafting. We sit at big drawing tables surrounded by dozens of computers. Unfortunately, I have been seated next to some person named GRRRNNNRRRHHHRRAARRRGGHH. (Jamal) and he likes to "accidentally" hit me after arriving 14 minutes late. With a book. On the head.




Today, however, he took the bullying too far. Out of the blue, he whipped me across the face HARD with a lanyard and went away laughing. I think that will be his last laugh, hopefully. Let's just hope a long string of punishments follow this incidence and Karma catches up with him. This is a dramatic re-enactment of my pain today:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its ENS at westview(eastview) but its just PE here at the Mount.