Google things here!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Trimester II

Tri. II started weeks and weeks ago, and I haven't had time to make a post about it, so here you go.

Period 1: Wood Shop

My wood shop class is pleasant, except for the lacquer fumes, cleanup, sawdust all over me, and the messy lathe guy who made a baseball bat today.


The teacher is also nice but makes these cheesy or lame jokes and remarks all the time.


And sometimes, he is just plain mean.


Period 2: Spanish I


Period 3: Honors Geometry II

VERY nice, smart and fun class. And it is like this:


Period 4: CAD II

My CAD teacher is the same as the wood shop teacher. In this period, he doesn't do much of his jokes and remarks.


I really did make this. SHUT UP.

Now it's lunchtime.


Then period 5: PE

PE is perhaps one of the more interesting classes. First, I have the freedom to go COMPLETELY INSANE, and I get bossed around (Which is really fun because he makes me do hilarious stuff and I ENJOY IT!) by a big kid named Perry and his friend. Perry made up this thing called a "Marklar", and I have no idea what it is. It also appears to be a noun or verb at the same time. (e.g.: I WILL MARKLAR YOU IN YOUR MARKLAR WHILE A MARKLAR MARKLARS YOU IN YOUR OTHER MARKLAR!!!) He tells me to find the marklar though he doesn't tell me what it is like. There's these other things he made up called a "Bloopleberry" and a "Bleebleberry", and I still don't know what they are. (Note: if you search "bloopleberry" or "bleebleberry" on Google, my blog is first to come up! YAY!)

It's kind of hard to describe this. Might as well meet Perry, his friend, and I while we are in our "natural habitat" to fully understand us.


END

No comments: