Google things here!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

If someone named "Priya Trubelmaker" tries to add you on Facebook, DENY.

Sorry it took so long to make, I have a personal life.

Anyways, if that said person tries to add you on Facebook, do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, accept it. She will bombard you with spam, Farmville posts, and Food Fight (Virtual food fight Facebook game) posts, then call you rude and inappropriate even though you didn't do anything and suddenly delete & block you, claiming that she didn't do that and someone hacked her.

Here is some background of her.

She is actually a 10 year old 4th grade girl who goes to my sister's school and is her friend. She looks very nice but can be a Facebook bug. She uses grammar, vocabulary, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation that is SUPERIOR to a normal 10 year old. Her typing looks like it came from me. If fact, if she typed this post, you may not notice a difference.

I would post some screenshots of what she has done, but she blocked me too, so I cannot find a trace of her actions.

No comments: