Google things here!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Update regarding Party Central

They have been almost completely dead in terms of activity since last December. And for the past week, they aren't even home. But the thing is there are other people in the house I have not seen before (they look like workers) and I hear sawing, hammering, pounding, motors whirring loudly and all kinds of other noises related to construction, going on all day since they have disappeared. I hope to dear god it's just a remodel/home improvement. If it is ANYTHING that will make their parties/pool parties even more noisy and fancy I won't even know what to do anymore. I think I'll just wait for a natural disaster to wipe them away.

Now regarding my other neighbors, all have gone down to 0.1 activity. That is very low. Maybe the era of annoying neighbors is over, or maybe I should just wait until fall and winter, when they come back to life and have more parties. Then it is surprise butt rape-sex time.

No comments: