Google things here!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Quadruple party 08/03/2012

I'll say this first: I STILL FUCKING HATE MY NEIGHBORS. All it takes is some noise and my hate can return from dormancy to rage in a snap. Like Mt Saint Helens.

Today, as you can tell from the title, four houses are engaged in noise. Sort of an orgy. It has lasted all afternoon and RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE *THIS* at 6:08 PM it's still going on.

This map will be used as reference throughout the post:

Green circle is me, as always.

Starting with house 1. They have recently acquired new backyard furniture as seen below. (I thought I'd point that out because it may have an influence on future parties.) This is where three stupid girls who are scum, their parents who don't do SHIT and a loud bitchy babysitter who apparently lives there live. That woman is so loud teaching her to be quieter is invalid. Deny her right to a mouth. Summer is when they are active the most, and awake the earliest. You see, my window is open during the day and night because it gets very hot in my house and to my parents, our fully functional A/C is not an option. That's why I open the damn window. Problem is the people in house 1 make lots of noise early in the morning, like at 6:30 and my window is almost always open. A few days ago I was awoken suddenly and I was very startled and quite actually scared because they suddenly began to shout. When the mom leaves to work they all scream "BYEeEEeeeEEEE" as if she's driving off to her death. They also just stand in their backyard like morons and blabber off about potato sex like they have a sound shield so nobody can hear them. Except they don't. Their conversations echo throughout the cool 6:30 air and can wake the dead. That might be beneficial though. They would make great zombie food.



I just don't fucking understand what seems to be their absolute need to be so loud so early. Or late. Sometimes when I'm asleep or about to doze off I am shattered awake by... shattering. They throw clumps of glass beer bottles into their bin every night because they are disrespectful drunk lazyasses. Okay. That's enough for house 1.

WAIT. CRAP. I got sidetracked. I was also supposed to write about the party in this house going on today :S. Oh well. It's full of drunk adults sitting in the backyard (they were inside when I took the photo, but still loudly talking/laughing nonetheless) constantly laughing over what appears to be nothing. They don't seem to feel anything about behaving like this in front of 3 little girls, all under 11. All those people (excluding the girls) are probably going to have a huge orgy on the roof later. Ok. NOW I'm done with house 1.

Listen below to a 6 minute recording of the noise going on. This was recorded from the same window seen above. This is a very small bit of what I may have to deal with tonight. Remember, closing my window will probably microwave me and my parents hate A/C. So torture night it is.


In house 2 today there is pounding music reverberating out of it and about 20 shitsmeller kids inside screaming and the parents sitting around the TV drinking and laughing at pieces of paper, not giving half a dung beetle fart about anything outside a 5 foot radius. But to top this, they feel the need to keep their front door wide open and broadcast everything outside. I just hope they don't hack into communications systems to broadcast their stupidity. That means war.

In house 3 (Party Central), major construction noise has been emitting out of it in a constant stream for a week now, primarily composed of guys with heavy Hispanic accents and their miter saw. Today is the "carpet stage" of what ever the fucksack is going on inside. My first impression of it earlier was a pool overhaul and I was just thinking: "OHH HELL NOOOOOOO!". But today I saw the carpet rolls (I first thought they were pipes for the pool and was about to get convinced, but closer inspection revealed the carpet texture.) and that disproved the pool overhaul theory. So it's in the house only. But it could still have to do with parties. Examples: Sound system upgrade, wall repainting, more electric outlets, improved home cinema, more lights, etc. So I continue to monitor the construction.



Also today there were a bunch of kids running around in swimwear, so no pool work is possible. You can't exactly use it when it's being dug up without you dying. Still, too bad none of the kids fell in the miter saw. I'm kind of hungry.

But one last thing I don't get is: HOW THE SHIT DOES THAT LAZYASS MOM OF THOSE KIDS AFFORD THIS AND ALL ELSE SHE DOES, SITTING ON HER ASS WITH HER FRIENDS ALL DAY DRINKING AND PLANNING PARTIES?! SHE NEVER LEAVES THE HOUSE EXCEPT TO BUY DECORATIONS AND FOOD AND DILDOES! FUCKING DILDOES!!!!! AND WHERE IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE IS HER HUSBAND? KIDS NEED DADS TOO!!! (This woman is the same person that made me want to shit on everything she loves, back in December: http://this-irritates-me.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-christmas-party-disaster.html)

K. Enough with house 3.

House 4 simply has the garage open and light activity and noise. Not much from me to say, but I'm still suspicious nonetheless.


A side note: The red angled T shape on the map at the top is where there is A FUCKLOAD of cars are parked right now. I can just feel the CO2 suffocating me.

So to sum up this post: I am currently surrounded with 2 houses full of retarded drunk people, one of them full of smelly kids and another also full of smelly kids and one house that may have something up inside.

And if you've been clicking on the pictures in hopes of a street sign, address, face or licence plate, fuck off. I blurred them, dipshits. Damn. I need juice. See you guys later.

No comments: