Google things here!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Garage sales are poop sales that attract hobos and old guys

They also attract A LOT of Mexicans, since I live in S. California.

There are three neighbors that have garage sales. They are the party central people (who have been strangely quiet for a month), the people who live across from them, and another one who lives on the adjacent street.

The three houses circled in red are the ones having poop sales.

I assume that they have to sell their crap every weekend is because they buy so much stuff with money that I don't even know where it comes from (they don't work, they just do parties, pool, and beach), then the junk gets old or unusable then they expect weird people to come and buy it.

These are some photos I took. Don't expect too much from a cell phone camera that can't even zoom and a pair of Russian binoculars.


This was some old dude. Why he needs those is beyond me.


And then I found my better camera.

This is their "Tiki bar" where they sell any junk they find at ridiculous prices.
(e.g.: one stale cookie for ¢50)

More poop.

Even more poop.

I think this is the guy who bought all those toys.

The stupid kids like to have party and screaming fests during garage
sales. On top of that, it has been 90+ degrees today. Pool party imminent.

So what is it that makes me not enjoy sales of poop in garages? First, like I mentioned, it brings weird people into our neighborhood, elevating chances of child abduction (Ok with me) and theft/damage of property of people who aren't having poop sales. (Fine with me as long as they don't touch my property. I have a real sword locked deep in my house if it's needed.)

Second, it makes me and other neighbors look bad. Actually, they're already bad, so this just makes me look bad because I have undisciplined neighbors with junk-crammed houses who invite possible perpetrators into the vicinity.

Third, the stupid children have parties simultaneously as mentioned above.

That's all for today.

No comments: