Google things here!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hello. I am back once again for updates.

It's nearly a month into summer vacation 2013 and my neighborhood has been much less active than it used to be during the summer. No more wild pool parties, no more noise orgies of 8 year olds lasting until 3:22 AM, no more of any of that.

Most of the people around me haven't really changed, they just stopped being annoying for the most part. Or maybe it's just not getting at my nerves anymore.

The three sisters next door have grown older yet look just like they did in 2011, except for the baby sister. She has changed significantly. Unfortunately, she is picking up her sisters' bad influences and was recently caught stealing my garden flowers. The other two sisters maintain their sassy and ignorant attitude and continue to give me and my sister dirty stares whenever they can. Talk about holding a grudge, it has been two years since I caught them stealing from MY HOUSE. Their babysitter is STILL around. She's the one who likes to shout unnecessary warnings like a deranged psychopath when a car crawls into the culdesac, even when it poses no real danger. In fact, I've heard a few disturbing things she has recently shouted at the children playing outside.

"SEE?! THERE'S THE CAR! IF I DIDN'T WARN YOU, THEN BAM! IT WOULD'VE BEEN AROUND THE CORNER LIKE THAT AND YOU'LL BE HIT DEAD!!! MOMMY AND DADDY WILL BE VERY SAD!!!!!"

"YOU KIDS SHOULD BE GLAD I WARN YOU ABOUT THE CARS. THANK ME FOR LIVING ANOTHER DAY EVERY DAY."

*Meanwhile the driver is perfectly non-violent, non-threatening, and proper in his/her driving manner and is just sitting there giving the babysitter a concerned stare*

Someone revoke this woman's licence. She's at least seventy-something driving one of those damn white-people-kid-infested-SUVs and clearly has something against automobiles.

Next house... the two brothers and their annoying sister. Nothing much to note about them.

Next house... my good friend and his sister who is seeming absent from the household most of the week. He's grown more mysterious.

Next house... party central. I thought I would eternally condemn these people. But since the beginning of 2013, I have started caring less about them and not noticing or freaking out as much as I used to about the things they do. The pool parties and other parties have died down. They do still put up that dinky little lemonade stand at least once a month and plaster their childish advertisement signs all over the neighborhood. I have stolen several of their signs and I still have a few of those cardboard abominations.

Today, July 6, 2013, their house has suddenly sprung back to life. Shortly after noon, several cars pulled in. Some of them parked in a rather unacceptable manner. I'm not surprised, it's a white people party and they're still drunk from 'Murica Day. Wait a second... I didn't notice anything from them on 'Murica Day. That's slightly bad. I hope they're not dead. I'm not calling the police either way though.

That white car. AAHHHH. DON'T PARK LIKE THAT.

This photo doesn't even show all the cars. There's a few more scattered about. It is quite a conglomeration, if you ask me. I think it's one of their kids' birthdays.

Anyways, next house... the girl who eats glitter and her brother who likes destroying things with tools an pyrotechnics. They haven't bothered me much so far, but they have hosted a couple low-profile parties since my last activity on this blog. Not too much.

Now switching gears towards my current point in life. I will soon be a high school senior, meaning it's not long until I'm out of this bonkerclonk of a neighborhood and into a place with people I enjoy. Not to mention I'll also have stuff to actually do. FUN stuff. Not test prep ;~;

Anyways, that's all for now. Be good. I'll be back for the third birthday of this blog on the 18th of this month.

HUEPOTATOHUE.

No comments: