Google things here!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

I hope this is my neighbor's LAST new year's party

They don't deserve to party like this if they are greedy, noisy, careless slobs.

So anyways, I hope this is the last one as the apocalypse should happen 10 days before new year's eve next year. When it does come around (I hope it does), a huge hole will open over party central and they will perish in flames and bombs and huge spiky dicks for eternity.

Of course, I will magically survive and laugh my ass off at them.

Why I want the apocalypse to happen:

1: I will survive and so will my friends because we're awesome, so why not?
2: Too many people I don't want in this world.
3: It's funny to watch my neighbors receive their long-delayed but well-deserved punishment.
4: It's "scheduled" to happen (hopefully) before I have to do the dreaded junior paper (I will be in 11th grade next year). If it goes right, school would have to be closed for months or even years.
5: Me and my group of friends can take over our local city of Poway, rebuild it, and make it into a utopia just for us and other survivors we like to live the good life until we die.

So there.

Now a side note: I have been informed that the woman living at party central (the one I hate) officially cannot afford water anymore, so the pool is now rendered useless. That's what she gets for spending all her money literally on parties and fun, almost nothing essential. I can tell she's starting her journey down the Road of Deterioration. If it continues, she will reach a point where she can't pay her gas or electricity or mortgage (whatever that is) anymore and her debt will be mountainous. She will have to move out! :D

But I wonder. Where is her husband? I have NEVER seen or heard ANYTHING about him. She has 2 party-spoiled kids that are clearly not adopted. :S

No comments: