Google things here!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!

This website is made possible by many things. I hate all those things but I'm thanking them at the same time. Thank you, all you stupid neighbors, kids, objects, and animals that made my site possible. So let's get to the party?

Nothing better than a cardboard cake that makes sparks, eh?


DANCING TIME, MOTHAFUGGAS

I'm a ROBOT

Empty presents. I just wanted the boxes and ribbons. It's for my latest evil scheme.


This Piñata is a painted animal. Note his terrified expression.


Parties are not complete without a PIE EATING CONTEST!!!


Obviously, I won.



Oh, where are my manners?! Biggest thanks to my waterpolo-loving friends who made the entire freshman year worthwhile. Without them, it would've literally been 50x worse.

Their names are Connor and Patrick. Patrick is on the left, Connor is to
the right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND SEE YOU ALL SOON.

No comments: